Christmas Cooking with Cracked Conch
160 ml Cream
80 g Chocolate
1 orange rind
1 oz Grand Marnier
180 g sugar
50 g Corn Starch
300 g chocolate
- Bring cream and sugar to the boil, add chocolate, orange rind, liqueur, then let it rest for three minutes, stir it, put it in flexi mould and freeze for one hour.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar until light and pale.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in microwave or bain marie, add it slowly to the mix, then add the corn starch.
- Spray some 4 oz aluminum mould with non stick spray, pour a little of mixture, then add the Ganache and cover with the chocolate mix.
- Bake in hot oven for about 12 minutes, check if cooked when metal skewers come out warm. Unmold and serve with ice cream.