Sidebar: The season of giving is here
Cayman’s gala season has begun in earnest and electronic schedules are filling up fast. With several worthy causes to choose from, where does one begin? What with gala outfits to buy, treatments to book and sitters to arrange, What’s Hot’s got it covered with a choice selection of some of the most glamorous galas around.
Breast Cancer Gala Dinner
This year’s keynote speaker, award-winning ‘Good Morning America’ journalist and author, Joan Lunden, will share her experiences battling breast cancer since being diagnosed last year.
Gala attendees will be entertained by Figaro – four of America’s most talented operatic, music and theater performers – who will sing a set of popular crossover classics.
The event also includes a three-course dinner and a live auction with prizes including flight packages, fishing trips and dining experiences.
When ‘n’ where:
- Saturday, Oct. 3; champagne reception at 6 p.m., program starts at 7 p.m.;
- The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman
- Dress code: Black tie
- Tickets: For more details, download the 2015
- Breast Cancer Gala Dinner Sponsorship
- Package at breastcancerfoundation.ky or contact email@example.com