This Christmas, say “hello” to a revolutionary new way of watching TV and movies! TV connoisseurs will be rocking around their Christmas trees (and everywhere else for that matter) as they experience the innovative Flow TV and soon-to-be-launched Flow To Go app.
“Flow TV is all about evolving our customers’ viewing experiences and giving them more control over their TV entertainment,” says Julie Hutton, Flow’s Head of Marketing. “Gone are the days of planning our lives around a TV schedule. Now you can run those errands, spend that extra time with family and friends, enjoy a few more hours of Christmas shopping and still catch your favourite shows and movies, when you want, where you want and how you want!”
The gift that keeps on giving…
So what makes Flow TV worth putting on your Christmas wish list?
- On-Demand viewing (catch up TV): Go back and catch the start of any show, even if you didn’t set up the recording.
- Video on Demand: With Flow On Demand, you can make selections from a huge library of movies, music and TV shows any time you want. The title is yours to enjoy as often as you like for 48 hours. You can even pause, rewind, fast-forward or stop the title and return to it later. Continue from where you left off, or start from the beginning. You’re in control!
- Tons of content including some of the latest blockbuster movies and classics at affordable prices, and also FREE access to the huge “HBO on Demand” and “Fox on Demand” libraries with your HBO/MAX/FOX movies package subscription.
- The ability to start any show on any channel from the beginning or record to the cloud with Flow’s new Cloud Personal Video Recording. This means no more storage on a cable box. Power goes out – not a problem! All your recordings are safe in the cloud so you can resume watching when it’s restored.
- The ability to record up to 100 hours of movies and TV shows to play back whenever you can watch them, including entire TV series.
- The ability to pause, rewind or fast-forward shows.
- Restrict unwanted purchases on your Flow account as well as hide adult content and programming from minors with Advanced Parental Control settings.
As if that isn’t enough, get ready to feel the yuletide joy all year ‘round because the Flow gift of entertainment will give customers access to the best choice of content in the market, including local and regional programming.
Flow is the official Caribbean broadcast partner for the Rio 2016 Olympic Games; the exclusive Barclays Premier League Broadcaster in the Caribbean; will show all CONCACAF games and the company has exclusive rights to NFL Sunday Ticket 2016.
“There’s an app for that!”
Not going to be home for the holidays? Sitting in an airport? Lying on the beach? Waiting in a long line? No problem! Take your movies and TV shows with you on the go with the Flow To Go app.
Download the free app to watch Live TV channels and access specialized programming all from a web browser, your smartphone or a tablet over Wi-Fi or a data network. It’s that simple.
“With Flow To Go, you’re always just a click away from your TV or movie playlist,” says Hutton. “You can record and play authorized recorded TV programs and series, even if you forgot to do it before you left home using your Cloud Video Recording storage quota; search, browse and preview the Flow On Demand library; access specialized programming such as ESPN Play; create additional accounts for family and friends; and immediately access new mobile features when they become available. With Flow To Go you’re in control of your viewing experience at all times.”
A few of Flow’s favorite things…
Looking for some sweet stocking stuffers? Check out the just-arrived Samsung Galaxy J5 priced from just $9.99. With a 13MP rear camera and f/1.9 aperture camera to get brighter, clearer photos and videos, and a built-in front camera flash to take bright snaps even in low light conditions, this smartphone is the perfect handset to take all your Christmas and New Year’s Eve selfies.
For the Apple fans, the iPhone 6s is the perfect Christmas gift. It features LTE Advanced with speeds up to twice as fast as the previous generation, and supports more LTE bands than any other smartphone. Plus when you’re connected to Wi-Fi, iPhone 6s lets you do things like browse the web and download apps at speeds up to twice as fast too, making it the ideal handset on which to watch Flow TV To Go.
Other new elements include the 12-megapixel iSight camera, 4K video which takes up to four times the resolution of 1080p HD video, the new 5-megapixel FaceTime HD camera and Live Photos, a new way to relive your favourite memories.
Discover the Flow difference this Christmas. Discover Flow TV and Flow To Go. Visit any of Flow’s store locations for great deals or log on to www.discoverflow.ky/xmas