Simple Summer Entertaining
Serves: 8 to 10
- 1 box (12 ounces) Penne Pasta
- 1 cup prepared salsa
- 8 ounces plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 cups cooked, diced chicken
- 1 can (15 ounces) corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- 1 can (2.25 ounces) black olives, drained
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Tortilla chips, optional
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together salsa and yogurt.
- In a large bowl combine pasta, chicken, corn, black beans, green onions and black olives.
- Fold in dressing.
- Top with cheddar cheese and cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips, if desired.