- Natural looking skin, nicely groomed brows and lovely lashes create a great base for terrific make-up.
- Wear something white when you’re trying out make-up applications so that you can see if the make-up works against a pale colour, and take a picture of yourself in daylight before you commit to anything.
- Use individual lashes rather than full strips to enhance your natural lashes. It gives them a much more feathery, fluttery look.
- Don’t get your hair cut just before the wedding. This is not the time to try out something new.
- Enhance your unique beauty. Take your own, gorgeous, natural look, then glam it up a notch for your wedding day. Be yourself at your best.
Spa-to-Go is located at The Shoppes at Grand Harbour. See spatogo.ky for more information and appointments.
Photos: Rebecca Davidson